Ever noticed I get talkier on LJ when I'm discontented. I never noticed before today, but apparently I do.
So here I give you my bullet points of STFU (because I just know that is precisely what you want to say.
* Seriously I'm happy for all of you that are there and glad you're having such a good time, but it's making me even more miserably homesick than I was just over a week ago crying on the plane because I was leaving. I'm fairly certain one of these trips they're going to have to physically deposit me on the plane.
* Yes I said this morning that I'm disillusioned about all things fandom, but in the space of me sitting down to finish off a bang fic I had an epiphany while talking to lou_c
and now how 4000 words of a fic that was so far on the back burner it was still in the freezer. This one may lanquish for a while, it's dark and hurtie and future fic (I seem to have a thing for that at the moment) and will likely get me a smackdown for even thinking about it.
* While I'm on the dissillusionment topic, why is my intelligence being maligned by the fandom police (not personally they were generalising) because I don't have the same opinions as them. As far as I knew it didn't take a genius IQ to have a valid opinion.
* in my list of things irritating me today? the whole muslim youtube video debacle. The whole world needs to take a chill pill and settle down. I get that they're upset, but going off your fucking nut? All that does is aggravate the people who had some sort of respect for you in the first place. You know all the ground that you've gained in the last couple of hundred years? you're losing it fast.
* Homeland might be an exciting/stimulating/must watch show but Channel 10 Australia you really need to get over yourself. You're pushing Homeland and NCIS so hard that you've completely missed H50 and NCIS:LA and then you have the audacity to say that there is no interest in them. Hello that would be because you don't advertise them you sanctimonious bastards!
* Also does anyone watch Strikeback? It looks interesting but I don't want to invest if it's absolute shite. Can anyone fill me in?
* Oh, it seems that as payback for getting my sister into H50, I have to reciprocate with the Mentalist. I'm not sure if I'm happy with that plan.
* On that note, is there a show on US tv that doesn't have an Aussie or a Brit in a leading role? What's with that?
* Also almost forgot this
article. Man can't take a bad picture, seems he can't give a bad interview either.
* I miss Hawaii...Also on that note to I have anyone on my FList who is knowledgable with Hawaiian mythology and legend? Can I pick your brain?